Interact, in partnership with CoAct, is one of Australia’s leading not-for-profit Disability Employment Services (DES) providers.
Interact will support you in finding fulfilling employment that values your skills and contribution.
We’ll support you to reach your potential through job placement, ongoing skills training and career coaching that’s tailored to meet your individual needs, interests and goals.
Create your future, focussed on your skills, abilities and goals.
Am I eligible for DES?
If you are a job seeker with a permanent disability who would like to secure employment and career support in your local community, Interact can assist.
We offer employment services for people with:
- Physical conditions or injuries
- Developmental or learning disability
- Psychological disability
- Blind or vision impaired
- Deaf or hearing impaired
- Acquired brain injury
- Neurological disability
To be eligible you must also be:
- Aged at least 14 to 65 years of age
- Of minimum legal working age in your state or territory
- Be in receipt of an income support payment (some exceptions apply)
- Have a work capacity of at least 8 hours per week and no more than 30 hours per week
- An Australian Resident (some exceptions apply)
- Not studying full time (exceptions apply for Eligible School Leavers)
- Not working at or above your Employment Benchmark hours
To find out if you’re eligible, speak to us today or register and one of our team members will be in touch.