Interact Australia takes pride in delivering high quality services and focus on the rights and improved outcomes for people with a disability, their family members and carers.
We value our customers and place great importance on ensuring that each individual has a positive experience while accessing our services and supports.
The policies and publications below, outline what you service you can expect from us, your rights and responsibilities and ways to provide us with feedback.
- Strategic Plan 2017-2020
- IntoWork Australia Annual Report 2017-18
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Privacy and Freedom of Information Policy
- Customer Service Charter
- Feedback, Complaints and Resolution
- Commitment to Child Safety
- Zero Tolerance to Abuse
- 2019/2020 NDIS Pricing Guide