At Interact Australia, we are interested in hearing about your experience with us.
We like to hear about the good service and support we provide and any suggestions to do better.
More importantly though we need to hear when we don’t do so well. If you’re unhappy with how we provide support, the information we give you, how we run the service or how staff treat you, we want to know. We can’t change things if we don’t know what’s not working well for you. Making sure you are safe and well is important to us.
If things aren’t working well for you we encourage you to speak up and tell someone. There are lots of people at Interact Australia you can talk to. There are lots of different ways you can tell us what’s not working well. Speaking up is important.
We will work with you, to try and change what’s not working well for you. We will work with you, to make good changes for everyone and keep you up to date on how the changes are progressing. Some things we will be able to fix quickly, other things however may take some time but we will work to make good
changes for everyone.
We also understand that your privacy is important to you and we respect that. Anything you tell us we treat confidentially and keep private in line with the law. We will only pass on the details of the information you give us with your consent.
How to provide feedback or raise a complaint
- Speak with your staff or someone you know who you feel comfortable with and trust
- Call your local office on 1300 FUTURE (388 873)
- Email us on email@example.com
- Complete our online form
Importantly, don’t wait too long to tell us what you are unhappy with. Of course we understand that even though we may have tried everything, sometimes you may not feel we have done enough.
If this is the case, we encourage you to speak with someone outside Interact Australia. That’s your right.
Where can you get more information?
- Office of the Public Advocate – www.publicadvocate.vic.gov.au 1300 309 337
- Victorian Advocacy League for Individuals with Disability – https://www.valid.org.au 03 9416 4003
- Domestic Violence Resource Centre – https://www.dvrcv.org.au 03 9486 9866
- Disability Services Commissioner – https://www.odsc.vic.gov.au 1300 728 187
- Queenslanders with Disability Network – https://www.qdn.org.au
- NIDIS Commission – https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/ (South Australia and NSW)
- Disability and Community Services Tasmania – firstname.lastname@example.org